Joy Pacitto MS, CCH
Click here to Follow on Facebook:
We were meant to be healthy!
I strongly believe we are responsible for the good stewardship of our bodies.
Therefore, if you have moved away from your state of splendid health, it is up to you to do whatever it takes to return to well-being.
This can be hard work.
No whining allowed!
PreNatal Nutrients is a hypoallergenic, highly bioavailable multi- vitamin and multi-mineral formula designed to promote maternal and fetal well-being. Additionally, it provides 100 mg of choline to support fetal central nervous system development.
Uses For PreNatal Nutrients
Support For Maternal And Fetal Health: PreNatal Nutrients provides the nutrients needed to help support maternal and fetal health
in the doses that are consistent with the accepted scientific recommendations for pregnant and lactating women. Furthermore, PreNatal Nutrients provides 1 mg of folate (as folic acid and Metafolin 5-MTHF, the naturally occuring, universally metabolized form of folate) for healthy neural and cellular development of the fetal brain and spinal cord, helping to prevent neural tube defects.*
†Women who consume healthful diets with adequate folate may reduce their risk of having a child with birth defects of the brain or spinal cord. Folate intake should not exceed 250% of the DV (1,000 mcg).
- Nutrient support for women of childbearing age, pregnant women and lactating women‡
- Provides essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients based on scientific recommendations‡
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
PreNatal Nutrients is formulated support for women of childbearing age, pregnant women and lactating women. PreNatal Nutrients supports hormone, neurotransmitter, DNA, protein and energy production as well as optimal neural and cellular development.‡
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization- www.gluteization, www.gluten.org
- two vegetarian capsules contain:
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
- Metafolin® is a registered Trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
- FloraGLO® is a registered trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc.
- Zeaxanthin is sourced from OPTISHARP™ brand. OPTISHARP™ is a trademark of DSM Nutritional Products, Inc.
- ChromeMate® brand niacin-bound chromium. ChromeMate® is a registered trademark of InterHealth, N.I.
- DimaCal® and TRAACS® are registered trademarks of Albion Laboratories, Inc. Malates covered by U.S. Patent 6,706,904 and patents pending.
- WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
- Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you are taking any blood thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.
- 2 capsules daily, with a meal.