Joy Pacitto MS, CCH
Click here to Follow on Facebook:
We were meant to be healthy!
I strongly believe we are responsible for the good stewardship of our bodies.
Therefore, if you have moved away from your state of splendid health, it is up to you to do whatever it takes to return to well-being.
This can be hard work.
No whining allowed!
Here's how many milligrams (mg) of potassium you'll get from these potassium-rich foods:
- Winter squash, cubed, 1 cup, cooked: 896 mg.
- Sweet potato, medium, baked with skin: 694 mg.
- Potato, medium, baked with skin: 610 mg.
- White beans, canned, drained, half cup: 595 mg.
- Yogurt, fat-free, 1 cup: 579 mg.
- Supports functioning of diverse organ systems‡
- Supports cardiovascular function‡
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
Potassium offers a wide range of nutritional support for healthy functioning of many organs in the body. Potassium specifically supports contraction of cardiac and skeletal muscles as well as gastric secretion, renal function, tissue synthesis and carbohydrate metabolism.‡
- each vegetarian capsule contains:
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
- Not to be taken if you have hyperkalemia or abnormal kidney function, or take ACE inhibitors or potassium sparing diuretics.
- Natural color variations may occur
- 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with meals.