Joy Pacitto MS, CCH
Click here to Follow on Facebook:
We were meant to be healthy!
I strongly believe we are responsible for the good stewardship of our bodies.
Therefore, if you have moved away from your state of splendid health, it is up to you to do whatever it takes to return to well-being.
This can be hard work.
No whining allowed!
NAC- Thins mucus, affinity for lungs
NAC- [N-Acetyl-l-Cysteine] has antioxidant properties and thins mucus.
This formula has an affinity for lung tissue.
If pregnant, consult your physician before using any supplements.
Powerful free radical scavenger
* N-Acetyl-l-Cysteine (NAC) is a derivative of the dietary amino acid l-cysteine. NAC has a high affinity for lung tissue, which it supports through mucolytic and antioxidant action. By disrupting disulfide bonds, NAC thins mucus. It is a powerful free radical scavenger and thus supports the body's natural defense system. NAC supports tissue levels of glutathione, a key component of the antioxidant defense system. It also has the ability to help chelate heavy metals.
NAC provides powerful nutritional support to cells as an antioxidant and specifically supports healthy lung functioning through its mucolytic capability.
NAC 600 mg.
- each vegetarian capsule contains:
- other ingredients: ascorbyl palmitate, vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- If pregnant, consult your physician before taking this or any other product.
- 3 capsules daily, in divided doses, between meals.