Joy Pacitto MS, CCH
Click here to Follow on Facebook:
We were meant to be healthy!
I strongly believe we are responsible for the good stewardship of our bodies.
Therefore, if you have moved away from your state of splendid health, it is up to you to do whatever it takes to return to well-being.
This can be hard work.
No whining allowed!
Calcium Magnesium [citrate/malate]
Suggested use: 1-2 capsules per day at bedtime
- Supports cardiovascular and skeletal health‡
- Promotes bone health to reduce risk of osteoporosisdagger;
- Highly bioavailable forms of calcium and magnesium‡
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
Numerous studies have reported statistically significant benefits of calcium supplementation for bone health. Magnesium, like calcium, is an essential bone matrix mineral that promotes healthy bone. A trial involving 2,038 older individuals indicated that higher intakes of magnesium were positively associated with bone mineralization for certain individuals.‡
- three (size 00) vegetarian capsules contain:
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
- 3 capsules, 1-2 times daily, with or between meals.